Alright everyone it is that time of year again! Below are all the registration and training details!
2013 MC Strongman Competition
Date: June 22, 2013
Location: MC Rehab and Wellness 8217 100th Ave,Fort St. John, BC
Start Time: TBA
Lunch: 12pm (BBQ food for sale, proceeds going to Pregnancy Care Center)
– Tire Flips (Large tire 7 flips, Small tire 10flips) a timed event
– Loaded Carry (90lbs for men, 60lbs for women) a distance event
– Heavy Ball Toss (4 successively heavier ballsthrown over a 11.5’ bar) a timed event
– Heavy Prowler (one length of gym approx. 40ft) a heaviest completedlength will be recorded
– Crucifix (Kettle bells held at arm’s length) a timed event
– Heavy Truck/ Semi Pull (harness pull distance ofrope approx. 50ft) a timed/ completion event
Be aware that all competitors do not need to compete in allevents but a minimum of 4
– All competitors (not currently training at MC)must attend a minimum of 12 out of the 18 training sessions to compete
This is for safety reasons. Because all events are strenuous and to max ability, it is necessary for everyone to be accustomed and prepared to perform all events safely with proper form and technique.
Dates for Training are as follows: (allsessions are held at MC facility at 7pm)
o April 23, 25, 30
o May 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30
o June 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20
All registration fees must be paid in full before training begins.
– Fee $270, MC donates a portion of the fee to the Pregnancy Care Center
Categorised in: Uncategorized